West Vancouver – Sunshine Coast
– Sea to Sky Country –
I have spent my career as a businesswoman and community advocate in West Vancouver. I grew up and raised my family in this place I call home.
The work I’ve done at my accounting firm, in my speaking career, and with volunteer organizations all follow the themes of empowering individuals with practical solutions, and applying an entrepreneurial spirit to every problem I come across.
After following politics over the past several decades, I have decided that I’m tired of watching from the sidelines. As such, my family and I decided that I should seek the Conservative Party of Canada nomination for West Vancouver – Sunshine Coast – Sea to Sky Country.
The time for change in politics is here. We need Ottawa to prioritize accountability, fiscal responsibility, and fair taxation. If elected, I will help to implement these changes as part of a strong Conservative team that understands their importance for our community.
I hope you will consider supporting me by securing a Conservative Party membership before April 4th, and by participating in the upcoming nomination meeting to be held later in April.
West Vancouver – Sunshine Coast – Sea to Sky Country
- Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA), Certified General Accountant (CGA)
- North Shore Outlook’s “Business Women of the Year” (2009)
- CGA Association: “Harold Clarke Award for Service” (2014)
- Small Business BC seminar leader on a bimonthly basis since 2008
- Capilano University guest speaker on an as needed basis since 2003
- Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver instructor since 2015
- LinkedIn: /gabriellelorencpa
Loren Nancke, Chartered Professional Accountants, Founding Partner
- Manage business growth, expanding to two offices, four partners, and eighteen full-time staff to date
- Develop and present financial literacy, accounting, and tax seminars to business, non-profit, charitable, and service organizations
- Create corporate financial statements and related tax statements for clients in a variety of industries
- Execute tax planning, estate planning, and bookkeeping services
Canada Revenue Agency, Collections Officer & Business Auditor
- Planned, developed, and executed audits for the purpose of confirming income reported and expenses claimed by individuals and corporations
- Initiated and proposed approval orders for various collection tools available to the Government of Canada to collect overdue amounts
- Investigated asset and income sources of individuals and organizations, ensuring filings matched rules outlined in the Income Tax Act
Lion’s Gate Hospital Foundation, Board Member
- Helped secure financial donations as a Board and Golf Committee Member to help our hospital to achieve its $100 Million goal for a new Medical and Surgical Centre
- Oversee the financial reporting aspects of the Foundation as a member of the Finance Committee
West Vancouver Chamber of Commerce, President (twice), Treasurer, Board Member
- Advocated for businesses located in West Vancouver through referrals, mentorship, addressing the Municipal Council, and attending events
- Initiated sub-committees for community partnerships, human resources, and marketing/social media in an effort to increase membership, and involve small business owners in the community
Ask a question or send us your inquiry by filling out the form below.
Authorized by Marcus Wong, financial agent for Gabrielle Loren – 604-926-3808